Oh my, what I have seen at matar, i have no wordsssssssssssss to describe that here. It was excellent volunteer activity. I give my details report on it soon. I like to just put few numerical data here.
1) When we reach the site on Saturday evening around 11-00 pm, they are 1400+ patients waiting outside their campus.
2) Kitchen was started to make the food for patients for next day.
3) OPD start around 4-45 am, the very first patients was examined at 4-45 am,,,,,,,,,,,,
4) Medicine was given to first patients at 5-00 am.
5) Total number of patients they have was 9800+.
6) Volunteer works to manage system was 500+.
A lot more to say here, I m going to work now, I talk on this tomorrow.